All recipients of Sigma Delta Pi undergraduate study abroad awards are required to submit an essay for inclusion in our annual journal, Entre Nosotros.
- Your full name
- U.S. university or college
- Scholarship institution (for undergraduates) / research site (graduate students) and location
- Profile / passport-style photo in .jpg or .gif format
- Scholarship or research grant essay of approximately 200 words in Spanish
- Send your submission as a Microsoft Word Document or as text within an e-mail document
- Do not send your submission as a PDF
- Please include all items for your submission in one document
SUBMISSION SHOULD BE UPLOADED USING THE FOLLOWING LINK: EN SUBMISSIONS
The submission deadline is within two weeks after the completion of the period of the study abroad trip.
For additional information about Undergraduate Study Abroad Awards and other student awards, please visit our Scholarships, Awards & Recognitions page.