This past fall, Sigma Delta Pi’s chapters continued to be very active with both remote and in-person initiations of new members and various creative activities. As we continue to innovate during the ongoing pandemic, and as you plan your chapter’s activities in the new year of 2022, please remember these important resources and opportunities:
- Guidance for planning remote activities: https://sigmadeltapi.org/sigma-delta-pi-and-shle-policy-for-remote-events/.
- General resources for advisers (including Zoom backgrounds for live virtual events):https://sigmadeltapi.org/chapter-resources/
- National calendar of activities for AY 2021-22: https://sigmadeltapi.org/sigma-delta-pi-calendar/
- Ritual for initiation ceremonies (password: 1919): https://sigmadeltapi.org/chapter-resources/online-ritual-contact-executive-director-for-password/
- Chapter Handbook (guide for advisers, student officers and members): https://sigmadeltapisite.files.wordpress.com/2017/07/sigmadeltapichapterhandbook3rdedition.pdf
- National by-laws: https://sigmadeltapi.org/chapter-resources/national-by-laws/
- Important information for numerous scholarships, awards and recognitions: https://sigmadeltapi.org/blog/awards/
- Resources for advisers: https://sigmadeltapi.org/chapter-resources/
Wishing all our chapters and members a successful and productive 2022, and as always, please e-mail us with any unanswered questions at email@example.com.