University of Colorado, Colorado Springs, 2019
1) During this month of November, chapters are invited to e-mail a picture of their unique Sigma Delta Pi b-day cakes to firstname.lastname@example.org:
2) The pictured cake must include a reference, etched in icing on the cake, to Sigma Delta Pi’s 103rd b-day.
3) It must be an actual cake that displays the Sigma Delta Pi logo.
4) Student members must contribute to the design of the cake.
5) For the accompanying “description,” include in the text of the e-mail the name of the originating chapter and institution. For example: “Eta Upsilon, Illinois State University.”
Each entry will be posted to our national Sigma Delta Pi Facebook page: www.facebook.com/sigmadeltapi. Pictures posted directly to this page will be disqualified; pictures must be e-mailed as specified above to email@example.com.
The winning picture will be featured during the entire month of December at Sigma Delta Pi’s FB page, and the winning chapter will receive an award plaque. Cakes will be judged on artistic merit, originality and compliance with submission rules noted above. The winning chapter will receive a $100 credit that may be applied to future orders placed for memberships and other materials offered directly by the national office.